In honor of our 5 year anniversary I thought I would post some wedding pictures. It was a beautiful wedding, everything about it was perfect. Nathan did an awesome job officiating and we were so blessed to be joined by so many of our friends and family. I hope you enjoy them.
So fun to go down memory lane. It is so weird that I wasn't there as I feel like I have known you that long. Congratulations Anna and Matt! Your marriage is an example to us and you have been a constant encouragement. I wish you many many many more years of celebration to come. Love you!
I had no idea you got married at the Mt Shasta Resort. So did we. =) Only we had a christmas/December wedding indoors there. It snowed and was perfect. Love your pictures....
So fun to go down memory lane. It is so weird that I wasn't there as I feel like I have known you that long. Congratulations Anna and Matt! Your marriage is an example to us and you have been a constant encouragement. I wish you many many many more years of celebration to come. Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow such a beautiful wedding it looks like! I hope you enjoy you night together!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated anniversary! I hope that you two had a most amazing day to celebrate five years!
ReplyDelete(Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I was in the wilderness, camping.)
amy :o)
I had no idea you got married at the Mt Shasta Resort. So did we. =) Only we had a christmas/December wedding indoors there. It snowed and was perfect. Love your pictures....
ReplyDelete