Monday, January 10, 2011

My new blog

I know I've said this already but I am really excited about my new blog.  For years people have asked me questions about cleaning, organizing, decorating and meal planning and now I've finally figured out a way to share all those things with everyone at once!  I seriously can't stop thinking about it.  I go to bed thinking of ideas, I spend Malea's nap time writing blogs and I've spent a couple evenings looking over my blog adding/taking away things.  I think Matt is starting to feel neglected, but I have so many ideas that I have to get down (before I forget them) on top of all of the questions that I've received so far from you all!  I want to make this fun, not just for me, but for you the reader as well.  I have about 5 polls that I'll be posting over the next few weeks, I've got 10 or more "products of the week" and so much more!  It's kind of silly how excited I am about this but I seriously feel like I've come alive in the last few days thinking about all of this stuff.  Maybe all the info won't be helpful, but if I can make one mom's life just a little easier with a few cleaning tips and meal tips then it will be worth it.  I really hope you all enjoy it because I'm loving every minute of it so far!!!

2 comments:

  1. This, my dear, is what a "calling" looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really exciting to have a new venture or ideas running in your head that sometimes, it haunts you in your sleep! :)

    I'm new to blogging and I have that feeling now.

    ReplyDelete