Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A few pictures of our Malea

Taking a nap with Daddy
Getting to go on a walk with Auntie Alisha and cousin Parker
Taking a nap in the swing
Just being precious
CRAZY hair!!! Oh and don't worry that's Parker's pacifer, we ordered some pink and blue ones for her! :)






5 comments:

  1. OH Anna, she is just so precious!!! I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! She looks just like Matt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. I love the crazy hair one. Can't wait to take pictures of her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute. What a precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the last time I checked your blog you were still prego and now here she is, she made it at last! She is so, so cute and it sounds like you guys are adjusting well. Maybe I'll get to meet her when I come for the Women's Retreat!

    ReplyDelete