This week has been a hard but good week for me. It's been nice not having to work because I have gotten so much done but at the same time I was extremely bitter (happy for them but jealous for myself) when I found out Tuesday morning that Erica had Alicia on Monday night. I guess that even though Malea has been thinking she wanted to come for 3 weeks now that she decided it was too cold out and that she'd let Alicia take the first plunge. :) I know in the scheme of things that a few days isn't a big deal but it would have been nice to be done with all these contractions WEEKS ago! But there's an end in sight... I just have to keep telling myself that.
Since it's been almost a month since I posted my last belly picture I thought I'd post one last picture before we get the pictures of our little Malea posted. According to my doctor's measurements I haven't actually grown this past month but I am definitely carrying a lot lower. It was nice when she dropped all the way because now I can eat a full meal and not feel sick afterwards! :)

If all goes as planned the next pictures we post will be of us in the hospital holding our beautiful new daughter!!! Pray for a great delivery...
Oh Anna, I really expected to check on you today and see pictures of Malea! Poor thing, I know you have been ready for so long! I will be praying for you over the weekend and especially for a great labor and easy delivery!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will get to have those sweet Luff boys so Beckie can come see you at the hospital!
Good Luck! Inger (Beckie's SIL)
I am sooo sorry!!! At least you haven't grown anymore ;)
ReplyDeleteI have my dr. appt this wednesday, so if you're at the hospital, and don't mind an extra visitor, I'll make my way over to see you!
Happy birth!!!
You look beautiful! In the next few days your life will change forever. Savor the moments. Be blessed! Yeah for baby FINALLY making her appearance!
ReplyDeleteOh Anna! I know it is so hard at the end, but you are almost there!!!! Malea is just too cozy in there! You look awesome in your picture - just ALL belly! :) Thanks for talking to me last night. I am glad I got to see you, even for a little bit!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Malea VERY soon!
On the positive side, you're still a cute looking prego. ;)
ReplyDelete