Monday, November 3, 2008

A fun night

Saturday night was a fun night! We met up with some friends for dinner at the Brown's--good talks, lots of laughs and good food. Here are Matt and Julie and Matt trying on Billy's new sleeping bag, it was quite funny. :)
Then we headed over to the bowling alley to meet up with the other couples for the Stirring Couple's Night.
The girls
The boys
A little too zoomed... but still a cute picture :)
The boy's final scores... Matt kicked butt!!!
The cheerleaders (none of us played)
We all had a lot of fun, and of course there were a lot more laughs to be had. I didn't bowl because it's hard enough for me to put my socks on, so I didn't think that bending over with a 10lb ball over and over again would be a good idea! After a game of bowling we headed downtown for some drinks and dessert at Maritime (my favorite place for dessert).
Julie with her Baked Alaska and wine
Matt with his scotch and... butter???
Heather with her strawberries and creme fresh
Me with my delicious chocolate mouse cake

There we all enjoyed good drinks, amazing desserts, and a lot more laughs. I am so blessed to have such great friends; just one more thing to be thankful for in this month of Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

  1. I will agree - a great night! Let's do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that seriously looks like so much fun! Man, I miss all of you so so very much. I am glad that you all enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete