Yeah, I don't know why, but I've thought "girl" since the beginning. Although, I just KNEW little Mo was a girl. So I've been known to be wrong before... Can't wait to find out for sure!
i'm gonna go with boy...since everyone else went the other way. I'm guessing you probably are hoping for a girl though, eh? but matt's probably hoping for a boy..isn't that how it normally works?
I'm going to have to vote for boy because I heard you say that you haven't been over emotional with this pregnancy so far. When I was pregnant with my girls I was an emotional wreck. Maybe the overload of estrogen in my body.
Every one can stop guessing. Its going to be one of each. Twins, a boy and a girl. I am so excited to find out. Beck and I talk about it literally everyday. You guys should come over for dinner so we can talk about it.
That's easy-she's a girl!
ReplyDeleteGirl.
ReplyDeleteMy vote's a girl too. But I was totally convinced Ruby was a boy till the sonogram so apparently I am not good with 50/50 odds.
ReplyDeleteI think girl. I was going to say boy just to be original but I don't really believe it! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I don't know why, but I've thought "girl" since the beginning. Although, I just KNEW little Mo was a girl. So I've been known to be wrong before... Can't wait to find out for sure!
ReplyDeleteI must say that I have thought girl as well, but just for the sake of going against the flow I will say boy. :) ha!
ReplyDeleteGirl.
ReplyDeleteGirl :)
ReplyDeletei'm gonna go with boy...since everyone else went the other way. I'm guessing you probably are hoping for a girl though, eh? but matt's probably hoping for a boy..isn't that how it normally works?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to vote for boy because I heard you say that you haven't been over emotional with this pregnancy so far. When I was pregnant with my girls I was an emotional wreck. Maybe the overload of estrogen in my body.
ReplyDeleteEvery one can stop guessing. Its going to be one of each. Twins, a boy and a girl. I am so excited to find out. Beck and I talk about it literally everyday. You guys should come over for dinner so we can talk about it.
ReplyDelete