Mommy and Daddy with baby Parker
Me and baby Parker--he's so cute I couldn't stop kissing him!
Parker showing us his eyes for the first time, snuggled on Grandpa's lap
After all the excitement of Parker's birth the day just kept getting more exciting. My cousin, Tim Nelson, ran in the Men's 10,000M for the Olympic trials. He didn't qualify, but he came in 10th place which means that my cousin is the 10th best runner in the whole nation in that event! How crazy is that!?! I was glued to the TV watching the race; Billy and I sat about 2 feet from the TV tracking Tim. He was at the front of the pack for the first part of the race but then toward the end he started slowing down (the paper said he cramped up a little) and he was in the middle of the pack. It was just so crazy to see my cousin on TV running for the Olympic Trials!!! We are all so proud! Here is a picture of the article that was in the paper. I should have gotten a picture of us glued to the TV, that would have been better. :)
Oh! Anna, He is so adorable! Such a bright looking boy! Tell them congrats!
ReplyDeleteNow we just need to order you a side of nieces to go with all those nephews of yours!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Anna! And I was so excited to hear about your cousin. That is awesome!!!
ReplyDeletecongradulations on being an Auntie, Anna! You will absolutely love it! It's amazing the love that God can instantly give you for a child that isn't even yours, but that is your blood!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO
How awesome! Congrats to Alisha and Chase! And way to go Tim. I didn't know he was in the trials. He is such a stud.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing day seriously. That is one of the cutest new borns that I have ever seen. Such a nice head and so alert looking.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea about Tim that is so cool. Little Tim, Lynette and Lisa's brother? That is so cool. It doesn't suprise me though. Their family is so athletic.