Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love my husband!

There are many things I would like to say about my husband, but for a lack of time, I just want to praise him for his latest wonderful-ness.

As I mentioned before, my birthday was this weekend. Matt was so amazing; he went to Kreations (all by himself) and picked out two adorable tank tops for me, he also planned a fabulous party--at which I felt very special. Then on my actual birthday we skipped church and went on a walk and then came home where he surprised me by giving me a massage!

And that's not all... yesterday was a super busy day for me. Starting at 6:15am I worked a full 7 1/2 hours for work and then I still needed to clean the bathrooms, the floors, dust, etc. So I called Matt and asked him if he would go grocery shopping with me after he got home, but instead he said he would just go by himself on his way home. I agreed and emailed him my grocery list. So after he had worked a full day my wonderful husband went to Wal*Mart for me and got every single thing on my list, he even turned around and went back to the store because I had left him a message to get a couple more things. (I would never have done that, I would have been like "forget it, I'll get it later!") I have to say too that he got all the right things, all the right brands, all the right sizes, everything was perfect! He's amazing. :)

So thank you Matt! You are a wonderful, thoughtful husband and I am so blessed to have you as my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment