Monday, April 21, 2008

Jamaica BABY!!!!!

Today I booked our flights and made our hotel reservations for a trip to Jamaica in October! I am so freakin' excited!!!! How am I going to make it until October? Here is a picture of our hotel. They will be opening their doors for the first time in September so as a germaphobic I am very excited that it will be almost brand new when we visit.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you get to go! That should be awesome. You will have to explain the germaphobic thing. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have and Ask Anna question. What is the best way to clean kitchen linoleum/tile? I use a mop and pine sol and clean off the mop really well after each use with extremely hot water, but I still feel like I'm just spreading germs around even though it looks clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized I didn't phrase my first comment right. I meant what did you mean about the hotel only being open certain times of year and how that effects the germs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am sorry, but I have to say that I am sincerely jealous! :) You are going to have an amazing time. I am so excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. You deserve an amazing vacation, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candace- The hotel actually hasn't even opened yet. It will be brand spankin' new when we go so what I meant was that there woudln't be very many germs because not very many people will have stayed there. I hope that makes more sence. :)

    ReplyDelete