
Here it is... are you ready???
The big new is that we are going to be building a house IN REDDING!!! In the next week or two we are going to be putting our house on the market. Hopefully it will sell soon (please be praying for a buyer) and once it does we will move into an apartment in Redding until our house is done. Yippee!!!
So what do you think? Was it work the wait? Now you know why I haven't been able to sleep all week!!!
The big new is that we are going to be building a house IN REDDING!!! In the next week or two we are going to be putting our house on the market. Hopefully it will sell soon (please be praying for a buyer) and once it does we will move into an apartment in Redding until our house is done. Yippee!!!
So what do you think? Was it work the wait? Now you know why I haven't been able to sleep all week!!!
That is so exciting Anna. It will be nice to have you closer to us. Oh and great job on the Lances pantry. What a relief for her I'm sure.
ReplyDeletehey anna! well the bike is a bmx, so its "small" but I rode it.. i don't know if you're looking for a cruiser or what..but bmx's are small in general. i think we actually have 2 apts open right now if I remember right..but you could come over sometime and check ours out if you'd like-to see the layout and what not...and then you could see the bike:) I'll talk to you about it at church tomorrow...oh-were you the one that wanted the applesauce recipe? if so, i'll bring that to church too:)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all CONGRATS on the new job...and on the NEW/BUILDING YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!! So exciting and am glad that we are blog friends so I can track this fun process.
ReplyDeleteThe last comment I left I was signed in under one of the little girls name that I helped start a blog...oops...
But my blog on is on Erica's too if you ever want to check it out...
Have a good day!
dana
Yay for your new job and moving back to Redding! That will make your life so much easier.
ReplyDeleteYay! We are definitely coming over for dinner more often now!! I am so excited. And a job too?! So many changes. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'm stoked that you guys are moving closer, but I still think that the four of us should just split the huge place.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! Yay! And right down the street from us!!! Love it! I will pray that your house sells soon, especially in this market. Have hope! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I know this will be a huge relief for you guys--not having to drive so far all the time. Hope it means we get to see you more often! Now that little Marty is starting to recognize faces, we'd love him to learn yours!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I am very excited that I will perhaps not have to drive all the way to Cottonwood to see you next time I am in town. -C
ReplyDelete